Atlas Administrators : Your Third Party Administrator (800) 232-9659
Atlas offers a full array of integrated services designed to provide you and your participants with the highest standard of quality and savings in employee benefits.
Atlas has formed a close relationship with one of the top managed care service providers in the United States. Through Atlas, you will have access to:
Group Health PPO
- Joint Commission accredited, this national network offers 4,300+ Preferred Facilities, 87,600+ Preferred Ancillaries and 216,800+ Preferred Physicians that can be accessed by region, state or nationwide.
Work Comp PPO
- Offering the spectrum in medical care including chiropractic, podiatry, and physical therapy as well as industrial clinics and occupational medicine providers seasoned in return-to-work protocols.
Group Health & Work Comp EPOs
- Exclusive Provider Organization(s) available with or without a gatekeeper. Either network requires an approved Benefit Plan design which penalizes out-of-network admissions.
Catastrophic Care Network
- Selected 'Best of the Best' facilities with regional centers specializing in cardiac, burn, trauma, spinal, high-risk maternity/neo-natal, oncology and neurology. Additional Premier Elite Facilities are available to perform solid organ and bone marrow transplantation procedures.
- Staffed by RN, MD and CCM professionals, this national UM company offers pre-admission and admission certification, concurrent review, high-risk maternity intervention, second surgical opinion and demand management services. They are URAC accredited for Utilization Management and Case Management in both group health and Workers' Comp and licensed as required.
Behavioral Health Network
Offering nearly 44,000 psychiatrists, psychologists and clinicians with more than 2,300 in- and out-patient programs for treatment of substance abuse and chemical dependency.
The performance of the managing general underwriter used by Atlas to provides top-loss sets them apart from the faceless, generic others in the field. Their performance is measured in both dollars and sense. Time tested experience and unparalleled knowledge in the medical and insurance industries assure clients the most satisfying relationship for all their stop-loss needs.
Any or all of these value-added support services can be added and implemented when you select Atlas as your TPA.